Terms and Conditions
Pace Pilates Plymouth T&C's
Pace Pilates Plymouth T&C's
Please familiarise yourself with our T&C's
1. By choosing to participate in either Community Classes, Zoom Live Pilates classes and/or the pre-recorded ON-DEMAND classes you will take full responsibility for yourself.
2. You have have signed and agreed with the self declaration, health and consent form.
3. In the event of accident, injury, illness or death you will be fully responsibility for this. There will be no repercussions posthumously in the event of death by family or friends.
4. At no time pre, post or during the class will the instructor nor PACE.Pilates be liable or responsible.
5. You will not share the classes outside of our closed group to the wider public or to anyone in your household. You will not record any LIVE or pre-recorded classes. Strictly in compliance with GDPR regulations. If you do; you will be responsible if anyone's personal details are compromised and not PACE.Pilates, Ros Glendinning or Gillian Ellis.
6. You understand that the instructor cannot or may not be able to see you completely in the Zoom classes and cannot see you at all in the pre-recorded ON-DEMAND classes. You will take full responsibility to conduct all exercises and stretches safely. You will ensure you can see and hear the instructions clearly on your device. You will position yourself safely.
7. You will wear appropriate clothing. Pilates requires loose clothing and socks or bare feet. You will also bring your own equipment to the Community classes; mat and block.
8. You will conduct a full risk class assessment prior to each class and at no time will the instructor be responsible or liable if the risk changes or for any breakage to objects in your home.
9. You will ensure you have a safe space to exercise in.
10. You will ensure that there will be no trip hazards, clutter or distractions. If anything breaks in your home the instructor will not be responsible.
11. You will hydrate, work to your ability and cease exercise if you feel unable to or unwell.
12. You will not allow any other participant in the class.
13. You will not allow children to participate.
14. You understand that Pilates is a mat based exercise programme including standing balances, mobilisations and stretching and mat work.
15. You are fully conversant with the structure of our classes as a participant.
16. You will not be over the alcoholic limit or drink alcohol, take drugs, eat or chew gum when exercising.
17. You will inform us if your medical/health condition changes immediately.
18. You must ensure that you have adequate heating, lighting and ventilation
19. You will ensure that you have not eaten immediately prior to the class and you are fully digested.
20. You must not participate in the class if you think, you become or are confirmed pregnant at any stage.
21. You must start the class at the beginning and not enter the class part way through.
22. You must ensure your camera is positioned so we can fully see you and your technique clearly for the Zoom classes.
23. You are responsible for taking visual breaks from your device to ensure there is no detriment to your vision.
24. If exercising outdoors please ensure you have full internet access, you wear sunscreen and it is not too hot/cold/wet for your device.
25. I agree for personal details to be stored and used by PACE.Pilates in accordance with GDPR regulations. This includes a monthly Newsletter. Should you not want to receive the Newsletter you will inform us by emailing: Pacepilateszoom@gmail.com
26. Your intentions are honourable and you are here solely as a Pilates Participant, not to obtain/solicit information or procedures for your own business or personal gain.
27. If you have been diagnosed with COVID-19 you will gain medical clearance before commencing the class. You will inform the instructor. You will take full responsibility for yourself and will follow all governmental Covid-19 guidelines. Should you contract the virus at any stage, PACEPilates will not be held liable or responsible.
28. Zoom Live Classes: By clicking on the Zoom link sent to the closed Messenger group or via email you are agreeing to this disclaimer and are proceeding under the aforementioned terms and conditions.
29. On-Demand Classes: By clicking play on the pre-recorded Link for the ON-Demand classes you are agreeing to this disclaimer and are proceeding under the aforementioned terms and conditions.
30. We have the authority to refuse entry or delete participation at any time, for any reason and without repercussion.